The myofascial Meridian system and the embodiment of asanas
Workshops with Revital
September 1 - 3, 2023
November 3 - 5, 2023,
January 5 - 7, 2024,
March 1 - 3, 2024,
May 3 - 5, 2024
The workshops can be attended independently of each other.
Expand your understanding of anatomy, deepen the process of embodiment and experience the wholeness of the body with the help of this playfully easy-to-learn knowledge for teachers and practitioners of yoga, movement and body therapy.
Location: YinYang Yoga School in Burgdorf, Switzerland
Small group maximum 8 participants
In this series of five workshops you will learn:
- How understanding myofascia and learning a basic mapping of this movement and structural system changes your approach in performing the asanas and the way you structure your lesson.
- To reflect around the language we use in order to meet the body.
- The art of fine tuning in order to move towards the midline (centering).
- The bodily relationships, inside and outside, in order to find balance in every asana.
- Useful and effective principles to ease effort and still deepen the work.
- More anatomy to sense more of your body, and therefore to understand and trust the conversation that leads to embodiment.
- To freely build a lesson relating to your body in the here and now, or as a teacher relating to the people present in the room.
- To look differently at an asana, understand how to become more creative and find an individual way to make yoga available to everyone.
- Some of the most precious methods we can use to deepen into a healing relaxation.
- Finally to see the whole picture of what is called Revital YinYang Yoga, in its physical, mental and energetic aspects.
Friday: 15.00-18.00 o'clock
Saturday: 09.00-12.00 o'clock; 14.00-18.00 o'clock
Sunday: 09.00-12.00 o'clock; 14.00-16.00 o'clock
The price for one workshop is CHF 525.- (including materials and light snacks).
The price for one workshop plus Revital YinYang Yoga teacher training certificate program (see more information here) is CHF 840.- (including materials and light snacks) or CHF 960.- in case you need the weekly yoga lesson wit Revital as a private lesson online.
On Saturday evening it is possible to join together for an ayurvedic buffet (CHF 25.- per person). On Sunday noon you can order a Buddha bowl (CHF 15.- per person).
I warmly recommend sleeping in the high-standard youth hostel in the Burgdorf castle (5 minutes walking distance from the YinYang Yoga studio in the heart of the old city of Burgdorf). Information about the youth hostel in the castle can be found here.
Revital YinYang Yoga teacher training with certificate
These five workshops can be a part of a teacher training program. If you wish to enrol in this teacher training certificate program, you will have to complete the following:
- Take part in the series of 5 workshops.
- One-hour weekly yoga with Revital (in the group lessons in Burgdorf or private lessons online).
- Send a weekly report of self-experience yoga lesson according to the material learned in the last workshop.
- Send a weekly report of teaching a yoga lesson according to the material learned in the last workshop.
- Complete the written homework in between the workshops, which you will get to deepen your knowledge and understanding of the learned material.
- Write a final thesis at the end of the year answering the leading questions around the understanding and implication of the principles learned throughout the Revital YinYang Yoga teacher training program.
For more information please contact me here.